Prior to the Track Banquet on Sunday, May 21st at 1:00, we will be meeting at Belle's house (2436 Avenida Mastil) to have a short get-together to celebrate the season. Our pre-party will begin at 11:45 with appetizers. Please be prompt, since we need to be at the HS by 1:00.
We will be implementing a new tradition this season, so for those that are attending the pre-party please read the information below:
As stated in the contract you guys signed at the beginning of track, one of the goals and expectations of this training group is to look outside of yourself and think about how you can have a positive impact on your team and in your community. With this in mind, I would like each of you to prepare a short letter/reflection about one of your teammates. I have chosen names out of a hat and I will let you know who you will be writing about. In your reflection, you may include any thoughts that you deem appropriate, but I have provided ideas below to get you started. Your reflections should be in the form of a letter that you will share at our pre-party and then be able to give to your teammate.
Reflections on a Teammate:
- How did this teammate have a positive impact on you and the team?
- Why are you happy to have this person as a teammate?
- What did they do this season that made you proud of them?
- What has this teammate done to inspire you?
- What is a funny story about this teammate?
- What quirks does this teammate have?