Athletes & Parents,
As we come to the last few weeks of summer (boo hoo), schedules are getting busy, but we want to make the most of the relatively open days to finish laying the foundation for XC season!
Please see the following updates and follow the links to stay informed:
- Do not forget your clearance forms for the TT on Monday, July 25th
- Check out the calendar and make sure you don't schedule appointments, trips, etc. on meet days
- Mammoth Campers, please make sure you have appropriate footwear for running trails, etc.
- For those not attending camp, Coach Eisele will finalize the training plan by the end of this week
- We will be doing our last practice race on August 20th at the Wild Duck 5k in Oceanside. Please see the race flyer below.
- Please note that the 10 person team for the Cool Breeze race on 9/3 will be made up of the top 10 times from the TT. The Cool Breeze race will then be used to identify the Varsity team for the Woodbridge Invitational on 9/17
- If you do not have XC racing flats, please let me know and we can arrange a time to go as a group to purchase shoes (I'd like everyone to have their flats before the Wild Duck race)
Training Plan 7/25-8/7
Anezka's Colorado Training
Summer/Fall XC Calendar
Wild Duck Flyer
Mammoth Packing List
Mammoth Parent Info
Mammoth Consent for Treatment
Mammoth Liability Waiver