Friday, November 20, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

Athletes,

As I mentioned the other day, I understand that holiday and family commitments can make it difficult to meet with the team. With this in mind, I have posted training goals for the upcoming week. If you can meet with me on the days I am holding practice, that would be best, but if you can't, please be sure to get the training done independently. The foundation you are building now is a must if you want to achieve big goals!

Training Plan/Goals 11/21-29:
- At least four 40 minute drill/strength/core/conditioning sessions (a 1-2 mile warm-up jog can be included in this time)
- At least three easy runs of 20 minutes

* I will be meeting those that are available at 9:00 am at the Greenbelt on Tuesday and at 9:00 at San Luis Rey on Wednesday. Please text to let me know if I should expect to see you.

Keep running,
Coach Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment